Name:
Location: Nairobi, Kenya

Simple, Easy to Know, friendly going places and wierd totally

Monday, February 11, 2008

How to Meet More Women

Whenever I do a dating boot camp, guys are always amazed that I seem to know everybody. The first time one attendee, Yakub, did a boot camp with me, he kept marveling at this. He started calling me "The Mayor of New York City."

It arises from the fact that everywhere I went, I knew somebody. I knew men. I knew women. I knew kids. I knew dogs. I knew shopkeepers. I knew everybody. By knowing all these people everywhere I went, I got to know more people.

“The number one mistake that men make when they go out and try to meet women...”

The number one mistake that men make when they go out and try to meet women... is that they go out and try to meet women. Think about that statement for a second.

You call your friend on a Saturday afternoon to go out and meet women. So what do you do? You go to a coffee shop, you stare at a good-looking woman, you try to remember the perfect opener... and you ignore everybody else in the place. Does this sound familiar? I used to do the same thing. It's the reason why you do not meet women.

Become mayor of your own life

Now, let me teach you a technique that is far simpler and a thousand times more effective. It is not only more effective, but it will decrease your rejection rate by 100 percent.

Instead of going out and trying to "meet women," go out and start meeting people. That's right.

“Start talking to everybody you know, and everybody you don't know.”

Start talking to everybody you know, and everybody you don't know. By going out and communicating with everyone, you'll start attracting women instead of having to chase them.

By talking to the little old lady who is walking her dog, that hot woman you want to meet will notice the good positive energy you're displaying toward the old lady. This will cause her to become attracted to you. She will stop, and she will most likely approach YOU.

Five people you need to meet

Here are five key people in your life you need to get to know:

  1. The checkout clerks who work at your local market
  2. The person who serves you coffee every day
  3. The person who works the counter at your dry cleaners
  4. The person who makes your sandwich at lunch
  5. The host at the local restaurant where you eat regularly

By getting to know these people, when someone you're attracted to is behind you in line, you can break the ice by starting a conversation with the checkout person with whom you're already comfortable. That eases the pressure of striking up a conversation with a new person.

No more routines

“You should be talking and friendly to everybody you meet.”

You should be talking and friendly to everybody you meet. By doing this, women are going to become attracted to you. Not only that, when you talk to everyone, you don't look like one of those sleazy pickup artists who run lines and routines on women wherever they go.

I'm going to lose it if I hear one more guy walk up to a woman and say, "Can I ask you a question? Who lies more, men or women?" You know how I feel about routines.

You will never again need a routine if you naturally learn how to become mayor of your own life. Not only that, but women will start to approach YOU. So now, who would you rather be for the rest of your life -- the pursuer or the pursued?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home