Name:
Location: Nairobi, Kenya

Simple, Easy to Know, friendly going places and wierd totally

Friday, March 11, 2011

Color

Just Read that Red is the color of fear
and thats what I got in my life
fear of takig a risk
people assume I am so good at risks
but inside I am a small child in this

any risk worth having is a distance apart
has made me weak and strong
only that i manage once or twic but thats all there is
what a laughter factor

blue is the color of stand
strength and uprstrongness
need to feel that color in some people I am close to maybe

or pink is the color of a girl
like a child a little known and unknown acts
tender and beautiful

then this is the color of me
just plain and good
white maybe or not
orange or
yea
this is then the thought
color is all in me
day in day out
and it will bring out me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home